19 March 2012

Wild.

'...what is savage is in the deepest sense gentle and what is wild is kind. In the end - a strangely sweet result - I came back to a wild home.'
-Jay Griffiths, 'Wild'

As discovered in K.T. Tunstall's "Tiger Suit." Oh, the many purposes of album art. Don't underrate it. <3

Everything is going to be alright, and I am going to be very, very happy. Whatever happens is what will happen, it will be okay, it is life, and you live it. It is life and you live it, and you cherish every moment, or it passes without purpose. I know that there is a plan. But at this point, I don't even mind if there isn't one. My plan is to be happy. That's a good enough plan for now.


Happpyyyy :))) I cannot wait to see what further happiness life brings me, and who I will share it with.

laur laur

No comments: