06 September 2009

PROCESSING Fee?!

Someone please tell me HOW this is possible. How does every website get away with charging us processing fees? I've paid anywhere between $3-$15 in processing fees while buying tickets, passes, and other things. What kind of crap is that? I'm the one printing out my ticket. Their stupid site isn't doing anything other than creating an image for me to print... I'm the one using the ink and paper. I can understand if I have to pay for them to send it to me (in which process they make approximately 10x more than the cost they pay to send it), but when I'm doing the printing? It's just ridiculous. I'm pretty sick of it. Who could I even complain to about this? I feel like there should be some internet committee that says: "OKAY, this is just wrong. You can't get away with this anymore." I mean, there are laws for other things. The laws of the internet are seriously lacking. It's ridiculous, because everyone knows that if you want to get tickets to many good things (and get good seats), you have to order them online to beat others to it. You can't always buy tickets at the door, or the front. So of course you end up paying the stupid fee because there's nothing else you can do.

EEERRRRRRGGG!

People make me mad. I hate being cheated. Why doesn't anyone believe in integrity? ERG.

No comments: