12 September 2009

I'm leaving!

I get set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints tomorrow at 8pm. Wow. The "hitting me" is baaarely starting make itself known. I think by tomorrow I might realize that I'm actually going on a mission! I realize in waves, you know? Anyway, I have almost everything packed. I'm sure I'll forget things, but I have 9 weeks in the MTC to have stuff sent to me.

Well I'll be off "the nets" for a year and a half. Which really isn't that big of a deal cause no one really read my blogs anyway :) Okay if you didn't already see this on facebook, here's how to write to me:


Best way: www.DearElder.com (FREE)

Dear Elder Instructions

- Go to www.dearelder.com
- Choose a mission from the drop-down menu (mine is Provo MTC* until December 2009, then POLAND WARSAW)
- Click "Write a Letter"
- Fill out your return address and my name (Sister Laurel Hulme) and anything else that needs to be filled out
- Just write a letter and send it!


You can visit my mission site too for the other addresses, and info: www.missionsite.net/sisterhulme. My family will update it while I'm gone, probably.

No comments: