01 September 2009

Designing the Future

Design Finalists

This is kind of fun!

By the way, received my CommArts Photography Annual in the mail a few days ago. The Photo Anual is one of my favorites.... I guess that all of the Annuals are great. But... wow, we live in a world of very talented people. I hope to acheive something great in the same vein one day. I've started thinking more about packaging design. I love it! I think it's something I'd really enjoy doing. But, I enjoy all types of design. Apparently there's some pretty good design coming out of Poland... maybe I can head back there after I graduate. Haha. Just a crazy thought. Really crazy. But I'm not ruling it out. Annnyway.

2 weeks almost exactly until I report at the MTC. It's going to be a lot of work. Before I go out in the field, and after. It'll be tough (more than I realize, I'm pretty sure... everyone keeps warning me, it's like the first thing they tell me ["they" being elders that have served there]). But an amazing experience nonetheless! Okay............ somuchtodobye.

No comments: