20 January 2012

Hey guys... where is Thor?

That's right. They've taken away THOR. First they took away competitive sports (which I don't mind too much, because it relieves me from having to turn down people who invite me to sporting events), but really, our MASCOT?! He's gone, that's right. Because without competitive sports, who needs a mascot? So at AskBYUI (part of Student Support... sometimes we do designs for them), they had a phone call asking, "So... where did Thor go?" Well, here's to you Mr. Thor.

Let me also just say that I disapprove of generals in college. Their only purpose seems to be allowing students to waste time while they're figuring out what they really want to do. Then they get to a point where they do know, and suddenly they still have to fulfill generals. Even though college is only 4 years long, and you've spent TWELVE years of your life doing "generals." You'd think they'd let us study what we want after twelve years. But that would be far to uncontrolling of them. Uncontrolling isn't a word. But that's how I wanted to word the sentence, so...

You know.... ok, I'm already bored with my next sentence. Forget about it. I love Immi. "I knew that I would get like this again, that's why I try to keep at bay... you're 100 percent when you're with me, and then, a perfect heart's length away." She has a beautiful gift for classy quirkiness. Ok. I'm done here. I hate it when I write blogs about NOTHING. That's basically every time, but.. everyone once in a while I write something semi inspirational. Not this night. Is it possible to be very good at appreciating beautiful things but inept at creating them?

1 comment:

Beth said...

NNNNOOOOOOOO not Thor! Good thing we took pictures with him.